You're a Liar!
So you say you've been following your diet but not losing weight (or you know someone who says this)?
You cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye that:
- You haven't been overeating
- Your portions are never too big
- You only eat "healthy" foods
- You exercise regularly
- You never eat between meals or sneak food
- You count every little bite, lick and taste
- Your diet consists of the correct servings of fruits, veggies, dairy, protein, whole grain and healthy oil (fat) EVERY DAY
- Your diet not only consists of the above, but it is balanced EVERY DAY
- You drink the proper amount of water
- You stay absolutely in control when dining out or socializing
How do I know?
I am the SCALE!!!!!!!
Are you really being truthful with yourself (and others) about your weight loss efforts?
And if this is not you, but you "know someone" who this applies to, I dare you to send them this link. Be a good friend or loved one.