Saturday, October 06, 2007

Prove You Are Not Stupid

It is that time of year again; time to prove you are not an idiot; time to prove you are not stupid; time to prove you are not a moron; time to not be haunted by regret.

What ever could I be talking about?

Halloween, silly.

And if you have already purchased the Halloween candy, there is a really, really, really good chance that all of the aforementioned will apply.

But here's an idea.................

Let's create the longest list possible of non-candy tricks or treats we can give the little boogers this year. Hit the comments button and leave your idea.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

some cool things my kids have recieved are toothbrushes and dental floss (had to be from a dentist) and pencils, which is what I was planning on doing this year but Now that I am going to be working I am not buying anything to hand out this year.

Also I let my kids go throughthere bags pick there few favs that they dont want to share, then all other choca=olate goes in the freezer...out of sight out of mind.

All candy they dont like my husband takes to work and leaves in his break room. Thios way we dont have all this extra laying around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home