Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yes, I Have. Thank You.

Beth has had a very hard time accepting compliments about her 50+ pound weight loss. I myself have at times been the victim of what felt like a head chopping when I tried to acknowledge the success.

She would shush me or tell me not to jinx her or go on and on about how much more she needed to lose.

Well the other night something happened. Her success was noticed. I was sitting right there. At least ten people must have heard the comment.

Her response was........................................................

"Yes, I have. Thank You."

And that's how easy it is my friends. Take the compliment and run! They don't come too often and for some odd reason they stop at some point in time - usually when we need them most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home