Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Biscotti Got Smaller; The Price Remained the Same

I'm traveling today and found myself in one of my favorite coffee shops.

While on line, the rather large person in front of me commented to her friend that the Biscotti got smaller, but the price remained the same.

And I thought to myself.......................that really is not a bad thing.............smaller versions of sugar, fat and empty calories should always be welcomed. Maybe the coffee shop is doing their part to help with the obesity epidemic. That must be it.

So back to our story.................. Her friend suggested she buy two. I thought to myself that she really didn't need one or perhaps they could share one.

They say size matters. I agree. Smaller sizes matter. Smaller sizes of crappy food will lead to a smaller size you - and isn't that what this is all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home