Thursday, July 19, 2007

What works now, worked then

In 1989 I lost over 30 lbs. One of the greatest factors of my weight loss success was my willingness to try new foods. Back then I made a commitment to try one new food every week. All these years later, I can probably say that 45 out of the 52 weeks in a year I meet that commitment.

I've just come back after traveling for two weeks. Let’s just say I'm up a "few" pounds. How does one get inspired?

Well I don't know about you, but I always go back to what worked way back then. Tonight I am going to experiment with lump crab meat and see if I can come up with some sort of a burger.

Stay tuned tomorrow. Same Fat Time. Same Fat Channel. You'll either have a recipe or a cranky hungry boy.

And in the meantime………….what food can you play with tonight?


Hey have you told 2 fat friends about this blog? Have they told two fat friends? And so on. And so on. And so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home