Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Scale Time is Here Before You Know It

And for all of my WW friends out there.....................

TUESDAY EVENING- (after meeting)
That piece of cake I saved is near;
One big slice, I have no fear,
Besides no pound will even show
I've got seven days to go.
WEDNESDAY
A day of shopping to the mall we go
For a burger special, it's cheaper you know!
I'll walk it off I have no fear,
Six days to go, no weigh-in near!
THURSDAY
I think I'll skip my tuna lunch
A ham sandwich is what I'll munch.
Tuna's getting expensive you know,
Besides, I've got five days to go!
FRIDAY
Boy this week is really rough,
Restaurant menus are really tough!
I'll work this steak off, have no fear
In just four days it'll all be clear.
SATURDAY
Breakfast--I'll just have coffee today
Maybe I'll lose more that way!
Supper--a little extra I'll eat
Three days before those scales I'll meet!
SUNDAY
For breakfast--one egg, toast and juice,
Kids left their pancakes! Oh what's the use;
With inflation, to waste is a sin'
Besides it's two days 'til weigh in!
MONDAY
Now my nerves are really a wreck
Might as well eat, what the heck!
I'll take two Ex-Lax late tonight
One day to go--it'll be alright!
TUESDAY
I can't afford to eat--NO WAY !!
Six trips to the john might save my day!
I gained two pounds, wouldn't you know,
Guess I didn't have seven days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Unknown


P.S. It was coffee, fruit and a biscotti.
P.P.S. Have you ordered your Yes, You're Fat Audio Program. It's an awesome gift for the dieter in your life. It's shipped via Priority Mail; which means you'll have it in plenty of time for Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home