Sunday, December 17, 2006

Death to the Kiosk!

I just got back from my "favorite" place in the whole wide world - the mall.

So how many of you are old enough to remember when there were only stores at the mall. Then someone had this bright idea to allow those kiosks to appear. I mean let's face it, the mall property management needed to make even more money.

Well I remember a time when the kiosks just sold stuff - and most of it useless stuff that we would only buy during this time of year. Now they sell food. I just navigated my way through chocolate, hard candy, cheese, gum, more candy, beef stick and cookies. And each of those items was on a separate kiosk cart.

Oh how I remember the simpler days when dieters just had to avoid the food court. I'm finishing my shopping online! It's dangerous out there.

Death to the kiosk!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home