Monday, December 11, 2006

Liza, Jenny and Sara

Last night I had the opportunity to see Liza Minelli in concert. I'll never turn down free tickets to a show - even when that show stars someone I'm not a great fan of.

Well Liza is looking good these days - lost a ton of weight. She thanked her friend Jenny. Jenny Craig that is.

But then she did a tribute to an old friend of hers - Sara. She sang all about Sara - her pies and cakes and pastries and danishes. Yes, she sang about her old friend Sara Lee. It was very funny.

Looking back, the day I released a man named Roy Rogers from my life was one of the best decisions I made.

So my question for you is who are some of the old friends you need to finally ditch?

And for those of you who bought the Yes, You're Fat Audio program, you might want to go revisit my whole piece on those famous names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home