Friday, December 01, 2006

Did you eat the apple?

Did you eat the apple yet today? Why not? You better or you're going to get sick! You're going to need to visit the doctor.

But all kidding aside, let me ask you a question....................

What is more important; getting to your ideal weight or a doctor's visit that results in the word "normal" being used; instead of high or severe or critical or some other concerning word.

So when I received an email from someone telling me that the doctor used the word normal for the first time in a long time and I can sense the excitement in the tone of that email, I think that is a pretty cool measure of success. Don't you?

So if and when the weight is not coming off at the rate you would like, make it a point to find a reason to be happy - perhaps a healthy reason?

Now go eat the freakin' apple.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There.....just wanted you to know that I've read your blog for the first time. In fact it is the first blog I've read. I'm struggling trying to get motivated after a week of gatherings, party and company. I did not cook or eat properly and I feel it today. Perhaps I'll stop in for a meeting in Torrington tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home