Friday, November 17, 2006

You're Never Too Fat To...........

On my audio program I share a story about a very large woman who rides a bicycle; she was well over 300 lbs. Yes, you read that right. 300 lbs and she rides a bicycle. Just to toot around town but it doesn't matter.

When I think about that woman I always think about all that is out there and how many people are being held back from so many experiences because they think they're too fat.

You're never too fat to ride a bicycle. You're never too fat to do anything. The only thing holding any one of us back from accomplishing anything is our belief system.

So today I ask you to think about what it is you have always wanted to accomplish, but have refrained because of your weight. Please take one step forward today towards a happier existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home