Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stop Thinking About This

Why am I finding it so difficult to make the right choices? Why can’t I figure this weight/diet thing out once and for all? Why is this so hard? When will I figure it all out?

Have you ever had these thoughts?

I would bet a lot of people reading this blog have these thoughts every day; perhaps several times per day.

I would like to ask you some different questions:

  1. Why do you spend so much time looking for those answers?
  2. Why do you waste countless hours trying to figure out when this will end; when it will become easier?
  3. Why not just focus your efforts on moving forward and let the end result play out all by itself?

The preceding seems like a much more productive use of your time. Don’t you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home