Friday, October 27, 2006

The Gift of Motivation

So how about a holiday gift that keeps on giving? How about a gift of motivation?

Looking for that perfect gift for that fun, irreverent weight conscious person in your life. Well don’t forget Yes, You’re Fat! I Like You Anyway, the audio series. 7 CD’s full of weight loss ideas, suggestions, in-your-face thoughts and a whole lot more.

Here’s what people are saying:

I have just finished listening to Rich's Audio Program for the third time, and have purchased a copy for my best friend. It is a wonderful collection of thoughts, ideas, and suggestions from Rich's many years of weight maintenance and work in the weight loss industry. He gets me to think and be painfully honest with myself. From listening to the CD for the second time around, he actually got me to listen and transform some of the ideas into action. He encourages us to do what works and to 'Trust the System'. For the first time in over 15 years, I am looking at myself and my behavior with truth and honesty. I now know that I won't ever give up on myself. - Daryl M

And here is what Kris S had to say: Your CD’s are worth every penny. Randomly popped #7 in on the way to work today. Just what I needed to hear (talks about perfection and how it's not possible). It's kinda nice having you on the road. Just want to let you know I appreciate all your hard work - it was worth it.

So who is the fat person in your life that needs to hear this? Listen to a few clips on the right and take advantage of the $10 savings today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home