Sunday, December 03, 2006

She Was So Fat That When She Sat Around The Table.........

She Was So Fat That When She Sat Around The Table.........

She really sat around the table.

How many of you remember that one?

Well I saw her last night. Actually I saw her and three of her friends. And I am telling you the truth. They sat around the table. One was bigger than the other. I would say the table weight was easily 1,300 lbs for the four people. I'm telling you the truth.

But the sad part is when she went up to the salad bar and loaded enough rolls on the plate to feed half of Rhode Island! They were for her.

Our waiter came back to offer dessert. I passed - and it looked wonderful.

Just another case where the actions of others scare you, get you thinking and remind you your efforts really do pay off. Do you look for them? You should!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw another one yesterday!! She took 6 brownies, a piece of birthday cake AND an ice cream cup, then came back for more brownies!!! All for herself. Sure made me not want any dessert!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home