Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm Not Fat; I'm Big Boned

Any South Park Fans out there? If you are, you know that line; “I’m not fat. I’m big boned.” They are the words of Cartman. If you’re not a fan, shame on you.

Well the show is about some incorrigible elementary school kids. I’ve been watching the show on and off for years; one of the few television shows I will actually watch. Rent the DVD of the feature movie; the Kyle’s mom is a bitch song will have you peeing in your pants all of that water you’re drinking.

Anyway, I love that the kids call Cartman a fat ass. They’re telling him the truth. He’s fat. He’s not big boned. And neither are a lot of you reading this.

You can come up with all the excuses in the world. You can rationalize your eating habits until the cows come home (or you look like one). But always remember there are people out there like Stan, Kyle, Kenny and yours truly that are ready, willing and able at any moment to bring you back to reality and tell you the truth. And it is because we love you, because we care; not because we’re mean.

So stop saying you’re big boned. Stop blaming the dryer or the dry cleaner. You are what you are. And I’ll bet you’re doing a great job working at changing it.

Right, fat ass?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home