Thursday, September 14, 2006

Before and After

Did you ever look at those before and after pictures in diet and fitness ads? Don't they make you want to puke sometimes? Smiley, happy, and perky people! One ad has been using the same people for years. Did they run out of success stories?

I want to know what happened in the middle. I want to know about the first day that person started their weight loss or fitness program. I want to know how they felt; what they were thinking. I want to know about all of the challenges, successes, obstacles, and victories that happened along the way. I want to know if they're truly happy now. I want to know how many times they attempted this battle. I want to know when they were ready to give up. These are the types of things I want to know. And I want the truth; because we all know that this is no easy task.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I want those thousand words; the real words.

What's behind your before and after picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home