Monday, September 11, 2006

Food Frenzy at the Fair!

I went to the fair yesterday. There was a musical group performing in the late afternoon. They go by the name of 38 Special. Do you know them? I had heard of them, but that was it. I was told they were very popular during the 80’s. Of their first nine songs I knew not one! (Guess that’s what happens when you’re a disco leftover.) I left the concert and went looking for food.

Well I had a lot of my favorites yesterday; sausage, peppers and onions on a “grinder”, ¼ lb of cashews, apple crisp and French fries. It was delicious!

Now I know what you’re thinking. Hey. I wanted those things.

Oh, by the way, I was there with Jackie, Janet and Carl. One grinder was bought. ¼ lb of cashews was bought. One apple crisp and one order of French Fries was bought. All that food was split amongst four people.

And that my friend is a great way to enjoy the fair without guilt! Everyone picked something they liked and we all picked!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home