Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Too Good To Be True

So there it was, on television, late at night, very late at night; okay it was 2:30 in the morning; the time I tend to watch television if I cannot sleep. It was the Pasta Perfect maker. Too good to be true I thought. You just place your pasta in a long cylinder, fill the cylinder with boiling water, seal the top and you’ll have perfect pasta in just a few minutes. Curious I was; but I saved my money.

Just last week I was in one of those close out stores and there it was Pasta Perfect – and it was priced at only $4. Hey, I’ve spent more money on lesser things. This should have been a hint – it was in a close out store. But I bought it. I went home to make my Perfect Pasta.

Perfect Crappy Starchy Pasta is what I got. I’ve tried it two times. It’ll make a perfect donation to the Lake Association Tag Sale.

Should have lived by the old rule. If it sounds too good to be true it is. Kinda like all those ridiculous diet pills, diet short cuts and fly-by-night programs out there that so many have tried. Wouldn’t you agree? Good things take time, dedication and the right tools.

Are you using the right tools to achieve long term weight and health success?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home