Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Monday; Another Diet

Another Monday! Another week to start a diet. Another day to get back on your diet. Hooray! The weekend is over. Repent. Repent.

I was having dinner with my colleagues last night. One of them just got turned on to this Eat for Your Blood Type diet. I have no idea what it was about, but what I did notice was his excitement about the program. He was sharing how good he feels. He was carrying with him a book of foods he should be eating, not eating, avoiding, limiting, and getting out of town if they come within 500 feet of him.

I was sitting there smiling. I remember the excitement – even though it was a different program and almost 18 years ago. But I remember the excitement of that first few weeks when the weight was falling off.

But here was the cool thing about last night. He was looking forward to the foods he was about to enjoy; not feeling that choices were being made because he “had to.” That’s how losing weight should be, no matter what program you’re following. Don’t you agree?

Make your weight loss program something exciting today.

Well I’m off to take a shower and meet them for my favorite meal of the day – BREAKFAST!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home