Thursday, August 09, 2007

Everything's Better With Blue Bonnet On It

Yes, I'm aging myself this morning. But do you remember Blue Bonnet? Was everything really better with Blue Bonnet on it? Do they still make Blue Bonnet margarine? (I'm too lazy to Google it and find out.)

But seriously, when was the last time you sat back and really given some good long hard thought as to where your eating habits have been? Does 'to hell and back' ever come to mind? And where are they at this very moment - hell or back? When you walk around the grocery store do you ever laugh at what you used to buy or do you cry because you no longer think you should but wish you could?

And why was everything better with Blue Bonnet on it? Because mom said so? Because life wasn’t treating you so well? Because we didn’t know any better? Because it was on sale?

On a lawn not far from where I live is a plastic statue of a duck. The duck always has some costume on. Recently the duck was wearing a blue bonnet. Hmm…………I never had Blue Bonnet on duck.

Oh well, I missed out. I guess I’ll never know.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich, I enjoy reading your blog everyday. I made it my home page and read it every morning for motivation. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home