Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dancing The Night, Uh, I Mean Weight Away

I've always believed that dancing is a great way to have fun and stay fit. Over the years I've heard many people talk about how they love to dance and how dancing is part of their fitness, weight loss and health program. How about you? You like to dance?

I've also had people tell me that they never get the opportunity to dance. Hello!!!! Do you own music? Do you have a mechanism to play it?

This past Saturday night I was dethroned as President of the National Speakers Association - New England. My term was over. We had a great event including three hours of dancing - three hours of non-stop dancing for me.

It was great. It was fun. And I have to say it felt good.

Then I left for Chicago. When I arrived Sunday there was a wedding reception going on at the hotel. Some strange woman asked me to come in and dance with her.

I'm not a guest I replied. She informed me she had no date. I crashed the party for one dance.

This morning I danced around my hotel room for about 20 minutes; but I had a little inspiration....................... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8376947077775909834

Check it out and go dance your ass off today. Or your butt. Or your boobs. Or your belly. And who says white boys can't dance.

hmmm...........I really do hope there are no hidden cameras in this hotel room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home