Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Panic Has Occurred

Panic has occurred! Yep, summer is here and people are asking me how “I” am going to get them Skinny. “I” am not getting anyone skinny. I can get you to think. I can offer you ideas. I can share successes and train wrecks of others. But until you decide you’re sick and tired of being overweight, uncomfortable and unhealthy, there is not a damn thing I can do for you. Nothing.

So when I am sitting on my deck eating dinner and you come over and ask me how I am going to get you Skinny; a good place to start might be looking at what is on my plate and comparing to what you just inhaled! And when you make a nasty comment about my grilled chicken with orange marmalade, marinated grilled veggies and corn on the cob as “this is what I’m going to have to eat” food, it all makes sense to me why I saw your butt crack when you bent over to pick up your keys.

And that my friend is what happened last night. And that my friend was not a pleasant sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home