Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well I Thought It Was Yogurt

I'm back! Did you miss me? I was off at a Professional Development seminar for 4 days.

The education was great. The people were great. I have never attended a National Speakers Association event and been disappointed. Food was provided.

Day one: I arrive at breakfast and see lots of fruit, cereals, yogurts, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and whole grain breads. I'm thinking this will be easy. I see a yogurt parfait. Yogurt and fruit topped with granola. I decide on that and some scrambled eggs.

Well I Thought It Was Yogurt! It was actually whipped cream. Delicious whipped cream. Now what do I do? It's Day One. Is this a sign of weakness to come?

Doesn't matter what I did. What would you do; because isn't this all about you.

And answer truthfully..................remember, when you lie your stomach grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home