Wednesday, December 27, 2006

18 years ago today

18 years ago today was a very historical date. It was the third time I joined Weight Watchers. And as they say, "third time's a charm."

It was the end of 32 lbs. But more importantly it was the time when I finally figured out that I was always making dieting harder than it had to be. You really can have your cake and eat it too. Of course, you need to eat some vegetables and fruits also.

It was also two days after Christmas. Who the hell goes on a diet two day safter Christmas? Most people are waiting until the first of the year. Their New Year's Resolution will once again be to lose weight.

Or you can say the heck with resolutions and just take small steps every day towards better health and a skinny butt. What do you say? No matter what approach you intend to take for your weight loss, will you join me and make December 27th "our" anniversary date?

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Rich!!! My WW anniversary is September 21, 2002! And it too was my third WW attempt! I always lost weight on WW, but this time, I've kept it off. Third time must be a charm.

That trikke thing looks AWESOME! Have fun and be careful. : )

Happy New Year!

Colleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home