Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Park the Donuts! Recreate Yourself!

I’m sitting in here in Seattle getting ready to go present at a national convention for Park and Recreation Professionals. I spent the day yesterday with a dear friend; walking and walking and walking. I cannot believe the number of coffee opportunities around here. You would think everyone should be walking around shaking or with the appearance that they are on speed. But they’re not.

But it did get me thinking……………………………….

Can you tell me where the nearest three Starbucks, Tully’s, Seattle’s Best, Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme locations are in relation to where you live? Do you give directions using restaurants and eateries as landmarks or do you use landmarks such as gas stations, florists, or perhaps that stunning Old Victorian Home?

Can you tell me the names of three parks in your town? When was the last time you visited the donut shop? The park?

Do you get my point? Might this have something to do with your size?

Park the Donuts. Go get some recreation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home