Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Importance of a Reward System

I believe in reward systems. I believe that periodically along the “weigh”, you should celebrate and acknowledge your success with a reward – preferably a reward you do not eat!

 

Some people buy clothes. Some buy tools to support their efforts, such as cookbooks or cookware. Manicures are fun. Massages feel great. Perfume  - when applied correctly.. Books – such as Yes, You’re Fat! I Like You Anyway. Movies. Music. The list is endless.

 

Or you can do what Kris did……………………

 

“I took your advice, bought myself flowers to celebrate 35, nearly ended up in the ER - knife slipped as I was cutting the stems. Think I'll go clothes shopping next time.”

 

Kris, I think that might be a better idea too

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home